Sunday 6 May 2012

I am, You Are, We are...Multiculturalism

Here is my beautiful little multicultural pin up girl...she is half Aussie, half Yugoslav/Hungarian, with a little bit Pom, little bit Scottish, largish bit German(on both her Father's side and mine), dressed up in a Chinese dress. She was off to her friend's oriental themed birthday party. They decorated Chinese lanterns, ate rice and played pass the parcel, in which she won a pretty little purse made of oriental fabric. Mummy (me) was up to 2am sewing that dress of hers. And up again this morning finishing it off. Just like me to leave things to the last minute *sigh* Couldn't go for my run in the morning coz I was sewing... then we had to go grocery shopping before we dropped Ailani off at the party. So I got to go for my run after that.... by the time I was half way done my run, it was dark.... I won't be doing that again... not wise...down by the river...where the wild roses grow...but my name is Elisa Day.... oh... just singing a Nick Cave/Kylie Minogue song, lol.... actually, I was listening to the Hard-Ons song "Strangers" while I was running. (can't find it on youtube :( ) where one of the lines  goes... "shadows of the night"  Luckily tho I only had my own shadow to contend with... disapproving b!$@* she is too.... saying... "run faster" in my head.... so I did.... take that shadow girl ... lol... I aught to be a skinny arsed bitch by now, but sadly I have been comfort eating where I aught to be starving myself... well... I need to watch what I eat, I have lost all my weight by working out like a mofo but now I only want to drop 6 kilos at most but it ain't happening... so now I have to try and watch what I eat.  The bread has to stop, thank god the cheese has stopped, glad Valentine's Day, Easter and my 2nd son's 15th birthday is over, so I can stop the chocolate... Chocolate, you are a bad friend, it's over between us! 
 Now I just have to stop the sugar intake...              
 
.....pffft..... like that's ever gonna happen...                       
   

No comments: