Tuesday 22 February 2011

S***ty Things and Things To Look Forward To

OK.... lets get the shitty things out of the way...
Husband and I had an argument.... nothing new there.... same old same old...
but then he posted on Facebook that I want a divorce. Fine... he wants his friends and family to know, good, whatever... but he has nieces and nephews and younger cousins...(of mine also)... children ....on his facebook that really didn't need to know that crap.... what do you do.... I'm tired.....

Things to look forward to.....
This week.... My sister is coming over on Wednesday for 3 days.... Wednesday we are going to go shopping at Indro... Thursday I have to go to a Sarina Russo appointment and then Thursday night we will go to the Pig and Whistle in Indro.... it is supposed to be "Retro Night"   We are getting our hopes up a bit too much I suspect, thinking it is alternative retro night.... it will probably turn out to be just 80's top 40 shit music retro night, knowing our luck... but we are going to go and have a look see anyway. Please pray for us that it isn't all Eurogliders and Prince and Men At Work......
I really did try for all of 2 seconds to like Prince's "Purple Rain" but it is too horrible for words.... (I did get into Deep Purple a little bit tho, lol, yeah for 'Space Truckin'!!!!) Anyway... we will go for a few drinks and hope for the best.... Then on Friday we will finally go into the city to Black Jacks at the Treasury for lunch. We have been trying to go for the last 2 weeks, but something has always turned up to postpone it. Last week, cousin Barb's son was home sick from school. Hoping some of my Ramones CDs that I ordered have come in by then. I picked up "I Slept With Joey Ramone" book by his brother Mickey Leigh and I ordered this little cutie from the UK...
They sent it very quickly, which is always very appreciated, I was very excited about it.... it is sadly tho... a bit on the cerise side :(  But don't worry, I'll still be wearing it... (just don't tell Smiggle I'm condoning cerise all of a sudden, lol) I'll probably wear this to the Retro night on Thursday... The other really exciting thing/s are.... March 11 my cousin is getting married and we are looking forward to the wedding. It will be a morning/afternoon affair and after that, my sister and I are off to see The Hard Ons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are doing a tour of Japan at the moment, then will tour Oz in March/April, then they are touring the UK and Europe in June/July!  They are playing a different venue in Brisbane, so I have to figure out where that is, hopefully I can pick up the tickets when I go into the city on Friday, whoo hoo! It is nice to have fun things to look forward to, it makes the day to day shit more bearable... Good night  :)

No comments: