Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas Coming

Want to hear something disgusting?
Christmas day will be here in 10 days!
Lordy dordy.... haven't even finished decorating the house.... have to get it done today...
The tree is up and decorated, the table is decorated but I have a ton of decorations and I need/want to get it done. It is terribly humid today, as there are thunder storms about.
Most of the Christmas shopping is done, just have to buy my parents, Sister, niece and nephew their gifts. Probably do that Friday, or start at least. I've bought 2 king single mattresses for the boys and will get them a bunk bed in the new year but I needed the extra mattresses before Christmas as I will have Mum and Dad, my Sister and her 2 children sleeping here Christmas night, so it will be a full house then. The mattresses are supposed to come on Monday... hope so, I am freaking out a bit....
On Sunday we all went to Wet and Wild for Rob's work Christmas party, it was a great day, as always, although it wasn't quite as fun for me. Normally the eldest son and I run off and go on all the scary rides together but this year we invited his girlfriend. I begged my other son to go on the rides with me but he doesn't like those kind of rides, so I could only go on the ones that you can go on alone.... but still, it was a great day. So I guess there will be some layouts done with those photos. Here is the only layout I've done for awhile...



credits: Gabba Gabba Hey Shoes
Geez I love those Ramones! I went into Rocking Horse records 2 weeks ago and got 5 albums... Ramones, Rocket To Russia, Road To Ruin, End of The Century, Subterranean Jungle plus I got the documentary 'End of The Century'... I might have to order in the other albums, I need them all... Still waiting for the Best of Hard Ons that I ordered from my local record store, the only place I can get it, tho I did recently get 'Yesterday and Today' from Ray from the Hard Ons, they had a few of the CDs turn up and they were selling them through their forums, so I was thrilled to get that very rare (now) CD.... hoping 'Yummy' will 'turn up'...
oh... I also ordered Dee Dee Ramone's book 'Poison Heart', can't wait for that to get here... I need to hurry up and finish reading 'Little Dorritt' so I can start 'Poison Heart' when it gets here straight away!
Anyway, I better get and do this decorating....listening to "I'm Affected" by the Ramones..... love that song!

No comments: