Sunday 17 February 2008

St Valentine's Day






Well, Valentine's Day has been and gone.
Normally we don't do much for it, if anything... Last year I made the kids and hubby cards that I put in their lunch boxes to find later in the day and made love coupons for hubby. I still honour them whenever he produces them ;) So this year I decided to go with something a little more tame for Valentine's Day! I made altered Valentine's Day tins and treat bags for our kids. The kids and Rob (husband) got the small treat bags in their lunch boxes and Rob got the burgandy tin and I got the purple tin (but of course! :) and the kids got the larger treat bags for after school.

I said to Rob,..."lets watch a romantic movie together for today" and so he chose "Titanic" so that's what we did for Valentine's Day this year.
Rob has a lot of movies, the majority are his, so there is very few romantic movies in our collection. But it was nice all the same!

I am not into bright red as a rule, so was happy to have the priviledge to play with Creative Confusion's new kit Quixotic. It doesn't have red as the predominant colour, which is a big plus for me.
Quixotic
and here is the layout I scrapped with it of Rob and I about to go on our first Valentine's Day 'date'
Where DO the years go! LOL!
Layout Credits

No comments: